As the business owner, clinical director or manager:
- Is your practice short of vets or overwhelmed with work?
- Are your vets stressed by complex medicine or cardiology cases, especially if they are inexperienced or having a crisis of confidence?
- Does your practice lack a high-end ultrasound machine or someone with the experience to interpret the ultrasound examination to be clinically useful?
- Would you like to not lose cases to referral when you know there is a middle ground between primary care and referral?
- Would you like to service your clients better by providing more services in-house?
For the vets in practice:
- Do you know a case needs an ultrasound scan but you or your practice doesn’t have the time, skills or equipment to provide it?
- Do you feel out of your depth with a tricky medicine or cardiology case and you’d like someone with experience to help and guide you through the case?
- Does the case need ultrasound guided biopsies but you’re not sure you want to do them?
- Perhaps you do all these things in practice but the vet that usually does them is on leave, or just too busy?
- Would you like to learn and gain CPD time while working up your case with an experienced vet?
Great news – I can help you!
VetArtis provides a new kind of veterinary service to small animal practices – a visiting, experienced, advanced medicine and ultrasound service. VetArtis services your clients in your practice, partnering with your team to provide an increased range of services that keeps the work in-house and is convenient for your clients.
This is not just a simple traveling ultrasound thing; I don’t just do some scans, hand over the images and walk away. Instead I use my skills as an ultrasonographer, Advanced Practitioner in medicine and my 20 years of experience in general practice to use these tools in a much better way – as a combined, holistic approach to provide a clinical interpretation with each ultrasound performed. I work with the case vets to take the case forward with diagnostics and treatment. This is why I call the practices I work with partner practices – I work with your vets to help the pets.
I currently cover Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire area based from HP23/Tring (see travel map).
If you would like to find out more or to sign up to be a partner practice, please register here using this form. I can then allow access to the partner practice parts of this website where further information such as pricing is available. Alternatively, you can email me directly at email@example.com.